Everything seemed great:
Search volume with Uber suggestions: Slighly above 200,000 per month
Kwfinder: 164,000 searches per month
SpyFu: 600k+ searches per month and $3.98K In ad spending!
I though that I found a bargain! I purchased the domain name and two days later I’ve had zero type-in traffic and I want money back. Frankly!
Sh*t happens! It was a three word domain name: ***********inSF.com
The strange thing is that I’ve had a four word domain name with SF in it with 40,000 searches per month and in the first week i had 8-type-ins…. with a four word name and ending inSF.com! :/
Lucky it just 1.500k! I learned a lesson not to steer blindly on SE volume, as it can’t have been accurate!